Use Cases & Examples
- I am looking to split installments of a specific number of installment payments over a fixed term (such as 30 days). Do you have an example of this?
- How can I charge 15% of payment upfront and the remaining 85% 30 days later?
- Adding a Sign-Up Fee to a Payment Plan
- Online Course
- Applying Multiple Payment Plans to the Same Product
- WooCommerce Payment Plans for Subscriptions Documentation
- How do I add a payment plan to a landing page?
- How do I customize the Cart page?