WC Payment Plans 1.4.4 Release
We have released version 1.4.4 of the WC Payment Plans plugin. It is compatible with WooCommerce 6.9.4 and also includes a new domain to access your credentials as we've launched a new website (https://paymentplanswc.com.)
To update your plugin, do the following:
- Go to https://paymentplanswc.com/login.
- Enter Your Email Address and Your Password (using the same login credentials as you used for the sgwebpartners.com website.)
- Go to the Account page and then go to Downloads and click Download. This will download the new version of the plugin to your device.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and then go to Plugins, and upload the new version of the plugin (IMPORTANT: You will see a popup and will need to agree to replace the current version of the plugin with the uploaded one).
- Go to Plugins > WooCommerce Payment Plans Activation and switch to the License Key Deactivation tab.
- Check the Deactivates a License Key so it can be used on another blog and click Save changes.
- Switch to the License Key Activation tab and click Save changes again.