Can I charge 15% of payment upfront and the remaining 85% 30 days later?

Yes, you can do this by charging a signup fee equal to 15% of the price upfront and then charging one payment equal to 85% of the price in 30 days.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us