How can I charge 15% of payment upfront and the remaining 85% 30 days later?

Yes, charging a sign-up fee with the Payment Plans plugin is possible. To add sign-up fees to the payment plans product, enter in the following details: 

  • Regular price (due in 30 days): $85 every month
  • Interval: Every month
  • Length: 1 month
  • Sign-up fee (due today): $15

If you want to charge the remaining 85% 60 days later, update the Interval to every 2nd month.

Please note that, in this example, the total price is $100 for the sake of simplicity, but you can modify the Regular price ($) and the Sign-up fee ($) fields based on your product’s price.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us